torsdag 5 maj 2016

Barotrauma

I've been thinking alot about survival games and how I can make something that stands out from this extremely popular genre.
I've had an idea brewing for several years about a game where maintaining and navigating some kind of vessel is the main point of the game. Kinda like Spacestation 13 but possible to play alone or co-op with a small group of people.

Funny thing is that I recently found out about a game called Barotrauma which is almost exactly what I had in mind. It's a game that takes place on a sub and it's your and the other members of the crew's mission to keep the sub in one piece while doing missions. The game is extremely fun and I wish more people played it.

Barotrauma still under development but is free at the moment.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar